Thought I'd just post a hello!

Getting my first Blackberry (a curve 8520), and indeed first smartphone, this weekend from a friend as my current phone is on its last legs (sadly). As a *complete* newbie to all things smartphone, this site will hopefully teach me all I need to know! :P

I'm currently on Orange (UK) and in the middle of trying to work out the whole internet/BIS thing as my sim only contract has just finished so need to get it sorted. Will probably see me posting about it if I can't find the answers somewhere on the forums. Been told conflicting things by orange mobile people so not too sure what to believe, so very thankful for this place and helpful people! I hadn't realised how big the Blackberry world was!
    12-14-11 08:11 AM
    Greetings and glad tidings. Welcome to CrackBerry forums. For lots of information good to a newbie and oldtimers, too, check out http://crackberry.com/blackberry-help

There are people around here with loads of experience in all things BB. So search for answers and ask if nothing comes up. Community help is the nature of the place.
    12-14-11 08:42 AM
    Hiya Small...

Welcome to the CB family and to the forums.

Congrats on your new 8520!
    12-14-11 09:10 AM
    Welcome aboard Small, Crackberry is a good place to start for useful information. Use what you can and ignore the rest
    12-14-11 09:15 AM
    Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you.
    12-14-11 09:20 PM
    Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all too! Link was most helpful as are the forums. Looking forward to this weekend!
    12-15-11 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD