Hello, just joined up so I thought I would start here by saying hello. I have a 8330 Curve with sprint service. I figured I needed to join these forums since I'm beginning to think I'm to stupid to own a smart phone, Ive had the phone for awhile, but don't even use half of the features cause I don't know how to. Hopefully I can learn how to take advantage of all my phones features here.
    12-10-09 10:48 PM
    Hi! Welcome to Crackberry! The 101 Lecture Series has a ton of great info, so definitely check that out. My very fav newbie tip is to disable dialing from the homescreen (menu<options<phone options<general options) that way you can use all the keyboard shortcuts. 'B' for browser, 'L' for calendar, 'N' for BBM, 'U' for calculator etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 01:10 AM
    welcome to CrackBerry
    12-11-09 01:28 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

12-12-09 02:13 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. And don't feel too bad about not using all the features. These devices can do more than most of us will ever be able to exploit fully.

12-12-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD