hi everyone. i got my BB pearl on friday afternoon, and basically hid myself away the whole weekend playing with it. this is my first time with a BB, and the pearl totally convinced me to go smart phone though not being a true "prosumer." i'm loving this phone, but the carpal tunnel is seriously killing me! i need to put it down.
    07-09-07 03:57 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    07-09-07 04:47 AM
    Welcome to the forum Lowpass. Once you participate in this forum, you will be as addicted as you are to your BlackBerry. But it's a good addiction.

Gia
    07-09-07 08:45 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    07-09-07 11:12 AM
    Welcome to the forum Lowpass. Once you participate in this forum, you will be as addicted as you are to your BlackBerry. But it's a good addiction.

Gia
    the forums are definitely addictive as well. i check regularly for any new tips or tricks.
    07-11-07 04:33 AM
    Welcome to the cult, errrr, uhh CLUB! Go to Google on your Pearl, use it to find a local massage therapist, and have them work on your hands, wrists, and forearms. Ice the wrists for about 15 minutes for the first week, and you'll get over the initial CrackBerry Hump just fine! Just don't forget to *shudder* put the BlackBerry down during the massage...
    07-11-07 05:42 AM
    Your all mad, the whole point of the Blackberry is to exercise those arthritic thumbs................is'nt it?
    07-11-07 05:57 AM
    Welcome to the world of Crackberrys...and to this site & forum!
    07-11-07 08:44 AM
    This same thing kept happening to me, I'd delete my service books, and send them again from bis, but the imap account that posed the problem had this different message that you mentioned. All other IMAPS and POPs were fine. I logged into my bis account with my pc, and saw that when I went to edit this account, even though it was a hotmail account it was set up like a pop account as though I was using Outlook to read from a server. I clicked the tick box that said "change protocol" and that fixed it nicely..This has been a recurring issue, even after I deleted the sending and receiving accounts, and rebuilt them. It must be a glitch with the new hotmail servers being able to be read via mail readers now, like outlook. I believe this error began to happen around that time!
    10-25-09 07:49 AM
    Welcome and glad your here!!
    10-25-09 08:25 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD