Although I havent search all the threads I have posted in, I am fairly certain this is my only introduction post. Hello CB. I go by Sith, and have been around BBs for over 8 years now. My first device was a 950, and while i still have it (and it still works!) I have moved on from that device. I have used just about every GSM BB (excluding the Storm and Javelin at the moment) and every CDMA BB since the 7130e.

I have conducted trainings on behalf of RIM, traveling around North America to teach sales reps more about the devices, and businesses more about BES and BPS. Right now I work for the DoD running a BES with about 300 users. We are looking to expand to roughly 500 by years end, and over 1000 that by the end of 2010. I am currently setting up a DR scenario with failover, and testing several types of fail over options to make sure that those that are mission critical can always have access to their devices.

Some of you may recognize the name (Sith_Apprentice) as I have written for BlackBerryNews and moderated in the past for BlackBerryForums. I have resigned my post there as a moderator and while i do continue to visit there, I have switched much of my posting here. CB has definitely grown and I am glad to be a part of it.
    01-04-09 09:59 AM
    Welcome Sith!
    01-04-09 10:05 AM
    Your reputation precedes you.

I saw that you were a Mod over on BBF on one of my occasional visits there when I stick my head over the Crackberry parapet.

Their loss is most certainly our gain.

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    01-04-09 10:06 AM
    Thank you very much for the welcome and the kind words
    01-04-09 10:08 AM
    'Lo. I've seen your moniker a # of times in these forums, and I've learned a lot from the advice you've given. Wanted to say thanks! Lookin' forward to more as time passes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 11:17 AM
    Welcome non-noob! I too have seen your name and posts around for some time. Always good to see more genuinely helpful people here!
    01-04-09 01:38 PM
    Welcome over here Sith. I am sure you will contribute big to our community.
    01-04-09 01:52 PM
    I will do my best of course to help
    01-04-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD