I've been a lurker for years and finally registered a little while ago after purchasing a red key2 a few months ago, in fact it was these forums that lead me to that choice as I was perplexed as to where to go as my passport was starting to show its age and misbehaved outside of Canada. I've been a fan of Blackberry for years and now that I think about it I've only ever owned Blackberry smart phones starting with my World Edition in 2007. I only just made the switch from my Passport to the key2 yesterday. It's a rocky transition and I now understand my father's loathing of his key one (he started with a 7100 and most recently had a classic). I did not expect this to be such a difficult transition. Hopefully, by drawing on the experiences from all of you who came before me this will work out in the end and hopefully I'll be able to help my father navigate his key one with a bit more ease and if not he and I will both just buy some passports and use them until we can can't anymore. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
    Last edited by Suzeranne; 11-30-19 at 06:24 PM.
    the_boon likes this.
    11-27-19 10:59 PM
    Congrats on your Red KEY2!

From my experience with that phone, it is in fact the best (and newest) BlackBerry device that money can buy.
    Suzeranne likes this.
    11-28-19 04:50 PM

From my experience with that phone, it is in fact the best (and newest) BlackBerry device that money can buy.
    Thanks! Let's hope the transition is quick and painless with very few cardiac events on my part.
    11-28-19 07:34 PM
    Congrats on your new Key2 and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and our great community.
    Suzeranne likes this.
    12-02-19 03:43 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    Suzeranne likes this.
    12-03-19 04:19 PM

Don't you mean TCL blackberry branded device! ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    the_boon likes this.
    12-23-19 05:01 AM
    Don't you mean TCL blackberry branded device! ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    "Chinese device with a Red paintjob and slightly upgraded keyboard" if you prefer lol
    12-24-19 12:11 PM