Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi there.
    Sam, 50 yo, near Paris, France. Usual Leap user until yesterday when it died. Discovered the forums while looking for some information about latest devices.
    Glad to have registered.
    07-07-19 04:15 AM
    Hi from the USA, While I too have just come aboard. I have had a Blackberry from day one. Still running my passport, but getting a little challenging. I do have a Key Two and it is a very nice phone, I no longer consider it a real Blackberry but such is life. It is a nice cross between Blackberry and Android and everything does work on the phone. The KeyOne in my opinion has the better keyboard for back lighting and easy of view. The Key Two keyboard has a mat finish. If you need any other help on a BB phone please feel free to ask anyone on the forum, it is a great place.
    svanneste likes this.
    07-07-19 07:52 AM
    thanks a lot for your advice. It helps because I initially did not took the Keyone into my choices thinking I had to choose between the Key 2 and Key 2 LE (here I only see them brand new and I would like not to buy a second hand one).

Before ordering, I am currently using another brand device with BlackBerry launcher and hub+ installed on it.
    So I can feel how it will be. And for the moment, what I miss a lot is the access to the hub from a left swipe on the screen (I am too used to). It will take me some days to forget this habit ;-)

Thanks a lot again
    Last edited by svanneste; 07-07-19 at 01:49 PM.
    07-07-19 12:47 PM
    Hello Sam and welcome to Crackberry, glad to have you aboard.
    07-07-19 05:23 PM