I've recently become a BB Pearl owner and am loving my new phone. Only problem am having at the moment is using my bluetooth option to received data from friends' phones. So far am able to send pictures and address book (contacts) to them via bluetooth but I can not receive data from them.

The guy at the shop mentioned it's a feature with all BBs and was even surprised I was able to send pictures to others.

Is there anyone out here that can help - is there a way to crack this problem? Thank you...
    05-16-07 11:21 AM
    First off, Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

I must admit I have never tried this before. Hopefully someone who has will be by shortly to help you figure this out, if not, I guess it'll give me a new challenge.

Also, it would help if we knew your carrier and operating system version. You can add some of this info to your profile by going into User CP > Edit Profile. Then we won't have to ask everytime you need help. Right now OS version is not listed there, so you have to post that for us. To find it, on your Pearl, go to Options > About, it should be the third line down.. v4.2.x.xx
    05-16-07 02:21 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com.

We await more info...
    05-16-07 02:31 PM
    Welcome, Maree! Sorry I don't have the answer but someone who does should be along soon!
    05-16-07 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD