How often will my BlackBerry check and display my POP3 email? Every 15-minutes?

I am having a repeated issue with my Gmail account not recieving...even though when I check my account on my PC, there are new messages. I have done a battery pull reset several times today...and it will show my new messages for a while...then I will have the problem again.

What can I do? This is getting to be a drag...and BlackBerry is known for reliable email processing, isn't it?
    11-24-07 09:30 PM
    Try sending your Service Book and then re-register to your network. See if that will help.
    11-24-07 09:44 PM
    I went to the AT&T BIS page and re-sent the Service Books to my phone. I suddenly recieved every email message (sent & recieved) that I have gotten over the last three days!!!

After spending a little time deleting superflous messages...perhaps all will be well with my BlackBerry world today...perhaps.
    11-25-07 05:49 AM
    Ok...I have a Gmail problem now...

I am now recieving double emails each time I recieve one on my Gmail account. I get the second one...the duplicate, 6-15 minutes after the first original one...

What's going on...and how do I stop this?
    Last edited by davistld01; 11-25-07 at 03:34 PM.
    11-25-07 03:29 PM
    i am having the same problem?? any help out there>?>
    01-03-08 11:40 PM
    Same problem here. I resent the service books, Gmail seemed to start working again. Massive influx of email over the past few days and now, I'm getting new email, but every email received is sent double.
    01-10-08 11:43 AM
    I would try deleting the gmail address out of my service books. Rebooting the BB to be fresh.

Go to the BIS website, resend service books.
    01-10-08 11:45 AM