I'm having problems navigating Crackberry from my Blackberry. I can get the main screen, then for example if I hit blogs, when I try to "read more" of an article, I get directed to what looks like the main screen of the forums, and can't go anywhere from there. No matter where I try to go, I end up back at that screen. Any ideas???

Thanks!

~Sheri
    03-22-08 06:38 PM
    are you using wap.crackberry.com?
    03-22-08 06:52 PM
    Like dacur said. Then you can get the CB icon and it will take you straight to it.
    03-22-08 07:24 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what "wap" is, but I uninstalled my CB icon, then used my BB to go to "wap.crackberry.com", then once again installed the desktop icon, , used it to get back to CB and the same thing keeps happening. The header at the top tells me that I'm on the page I'm trying to get to, but what I'm looking at is that same home screen over and over. I've tried logging in, but it just bumps me right back to the dreaded screen. So frustrating!!!
    03-22-08 07:54 PM
    Try scrolling down - often the "mobile" site will link to content on the "normal" version of CrackBerry.com...

Because the "normal" version of CrackBerry.com is formatted for a computer screen, you almost always need to scroll quite a fair way down to see the content you're after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 08:04 AM
    The CB forums is at http://wapforums.crackberry.com/

03-23-08 08:14 AM
    That seems to have done the trick!! Don't I feel stupid !

03-23-08 08:29 AM
    Welcome to CB !

03-23-08 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD