Just had to give a shout out to the Tour! I'm coming from the 8330, which I loved, but this is quite the step up. Very Nice!

That's it
    11-09-09 04:31 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps

Some good Apps:

BerryBuzz is useful!

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customize the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types.

It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 04:34 PM
    Just had to give a shout out to the Tour! I'm coming from the 8330, which I loved, but this is quite the step up. Very Nice!

That's it
    I've been looking for someone with a curve 8330/tour comparison! I so love my curve but am due for an upgrade in dec and have been thinking about the tour. So you're happy with your decision mrjingles?

11-10-09 05:59 AM
    Hey cynbad. Yeah, the Tour is a wonderful upgrade from the Curve. The response is faster, the internet is faster, a lot more on-board memory, bigger screen and great larger keys. All around a better unit. The only thing I miss, which is really a non-issue, is when your using your browser you don't have the option of turning off the cursor and putting it in column mode. I always loved that feature of the Curve but I'm already used to cursor after 1 day. I tried Opera Mini which does have column view, but I really cannot get used to the layout so I've gone back to the Blackberry and am very happy.

I hope this helps.
    11-10-09 07:59 AM
    Hey cynbad. Yeah, the Tour is a wonderful upgrade from the Curve. The response is faster, the internet is faster, a lot more on-board memory, bigger screen and great larger keys. All around a better unit. The only thing I miss, which is really a non-issue, is when your using your browser you don't have the option of turning off the cursor and putting it in column mode. I always loved that feature of the Curve but I'm already used to cursor after 1 day. I tried Opera Mini which does have column view, but I really cannot get used to the layout so I've gone back to the Blackberry and am very happy.

I hope this helps.
    11-10-09 08:02 AM
    It does! Thx for the info!

11-10-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD