Good afternoon to everyone here at the forums. I've started weening myself off of my windows mobile device since I first caught wind of the storm. I, like many before me, have placed my preorder at bestbuy simply because of the proximity. I've read the other posts related to best buy, etc and I won't comment either way. I will, however, comment on the results of this transaction as I have never pre-ordered anything from them before, especially a highly hyped product that also requires activation, etc. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself on the forums and state my appreciations of the wealth of knowledge on this site as I anxiously await this new phone release.

Whenever I purchase or get ready to purchase a new piece of tech, I like to know there is an entire forum community available to back it up.

Thanks,
    Thomas

PS. I'm digging the pictures and reviews so far.
    11-15-08 12:06 PM
    welcome, im a newbie here as well and waiting to get my storm too!
    11-15-08 12:08 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 12:09 PM
    Welcome!

Why are you choosing Blackberry now?
    11-15-08 12:12 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry .

11-15-08 12:12 PM
    Welcome to CB

11-15-08 12:13 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-15-08 12:15 PM
    Welcome To The Forum
    11-15-08 12:15 PM
    Welcome to CB and to BB!
    11-15-08 12:18 PM
    If you are waiting for a courier to deliver your Storm then don't leave your home for anything... that is when the delivery guy will show. A Storm's a brewin

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 12:24 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!

We're happy to have a new member!
    11-15-08 11:01 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-15-08 11:07 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

11-15-08 11:43 PM
    Welcome to CB! I just recently converted to Blackberryism. Best choice I've ever made. Hopefully, it's yours too!
    11-16-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD