Hi my name is Clive, Cape Town South Africa. I bought a Blackberry leap one month ago. The onnly app that installed successfully, and runs trouble free, was whatsapp. I have tired every single thing I could find in the last 30 days. Videos, CB you name it to try and update it. Nothing works. I really have tried everything. Really. Nothing works. I'm not going to list the mountains of hours spent and step by step and how to videos. I Have frankly lost track. I still am at exactly the same spot I was the day I bought it.
    Please help. Please advise.
    11-13-20 01:28 AM
    What other apps are you trying to install?

Most apps from BlackBerry World should work.

But the Android Runtime is limited to Android 4.3 from 2013.... Yalp is a Google Play client, can find it on FDROID. Also there are a few threads here dealing with different apps that do work, or 3rd party apps to try. Just depends on what you need.

But yeah your going to spend a lot of time trying to get a fraction of what iOS or Android deliver right out of the box. Is what it is...
    11-13-20 07:03 AM
    Hello Clive and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    11-13-20 07:42 PM
    Your like 5 years to late. Welcome though!
    11-16-20 03:49 PM
    Hi my name is Clive, Cape Town South Africa. I bought a Blackberry leap one month ago. The onnly app that installed successfully, and runs trouble free, was whatsapp. I have tired every single thing I could find in the last 30 days. Videos, CB you name it to try and update it. Nothing works. I really have tried everything. Really. Nothing works. I'm not going to list the mountains of hours spent and step by step and how to videos. I Have frankly lost track. I still am at exactly the same spot I was the day I bought it.
    Please help. Please advise.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!! Post early and post often.....
    11-16-20 04:39 PM