Hi, Marc here, a new "addict" in the making. I too was a windows mobile abuser prior to this, but thanks to my boss who let me take a call on his verizon 8700 series BB.....i knew i had to have one. So here i am a week later, the proud new owner of a tmo BB 8700G. i did a contract upgrade so it wasnt too bad...lots of obstacles stood in my way but i finally made it happen. Anyway, even before I had the phone, I was already checking your site out...noticed that a lot of you have gone with the curve...am i the only user here that still preferred the 8700 over the newer slimmer/trackball phones? Thanks and hope to get to know this community better.
    09-02-07 10:53 PM
    Just wanted to say welcome to the forum and we are glad that you have decided to join this forum. It is by far the best one on the internet!
    Great people, mods, adminstrators and tons of info to learn from.

09-02-07 11:11 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    09-03-07 01:12 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com
    09-03-07 09:29 AM
    Also new to this forum, but not Blackberry!

I have used the 8700 for the past year and have just upgraded to the 8800, although whn it arrived i was unsure whether i had made the right choice!

I knew it did not have a camera, but was looking for some more "Bells & Whistles" - I contacted my supplier and asked to swap to the N95 from Nokia, but on fining this site and spending time looking through the very passionate posts i decided today that i will stick with the 8800.

What i need now is help/information in making my 8800 a bit more personal and interesting.

I am looking for "Themes" and i have seen screen shots of the IPhone & Carbon and both look good!

I am looking for "Realtones" for Calls & Messages!

I am looking for TV (UK Based) & Video if these are possible?

Also can i load Google straight to the mainscreen as a short cut?

Any help much appreciated and very much looking forward to being part of the BB Family!

Many Thanks
    09-03-07 10:12 AM
    welcome to crackberry.. if you ever get bored please visit the off/topic chat forums crackberry gals and the players club.. good topics daily
    09-05-07 10:44 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-07 05:10 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry, you can find a wealth of information on how to get the most out of your device as well as make new friends. Enjoy!
    09-06-07 08:57 AM
    welcome to cb
    03-17-08 03:27 AM