I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the forum. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks, picking up tips and taking in the "Berry Culture".

I am among the newly converted group of soon-to-be BB users; And I owe it all to the much-hyped Storm. As a die-hard, dedicated Mac user / abuser who consults his iPod Touch no fewer than 20 times/day, I would have initially preferred to stick with the iPhone. Much to my dismay, however, I just simply cannot loose something as important as reliable call service and quality to the oft shoddy AT&T service I would undoubtedly experience. So I have been *forced* into considering other options -- or so I thought. After researching and reviewing several comparable products, my search ended when I found the BB Storm. I obviously haven't had any personal experience with the device, and for that matter, any other BB product, but I think I will find myself to be a true convert on release day.

I will continue to search the forum for helpful tips and tricks as I await access to my new touchscreen device. If you are a current Mac user, I would also appreciate any info or advice you may have on how to sync my handheld to my 17" MBP, as it looks like I may have my work cut out for myself.

Thanks to all for the heaps of great info I have uncovered in my reconnaissance. Now let's get crackin'!
    10-29-08 10:42 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 10:49 PM
    Team crackberry welcomes you! Have fun.

10-30-08 03:13 AM
    Hello and welcome. Good to see another convert to the world of Blackberry. I'm sure you're going to love the storm, it looks a great device

10-30-08 03:23 AM
    Welcome home mate
    10-30-08 03:34 AM
    Greetings.
    10-30-08 05:55 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-01-08 10:06 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    11-01-08 10:13 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry .