Hi All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I just joined today and I have a question. I am a first time BB owner, my device is AT&T Curve 8310.

I downloaded the free aMaze GPS App and I can't get it to work. I decided not to mess with it anymore and I want to delete it from my device so I could free up some memory.

Can anybody help me on how to do this?

Thank you very much.
    11-27-08 08:19 PM
    Should be able to do it two different ways. First, go to options then advanced options then applications. Find it there and hit the menu button and delete it. Second, if you have the BB software installed you can go into app loader and delete it there. HTH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 09:07 PM
    resq330

Thank you very much. Your suggestions worked.
    I knew I came to the right forum.

Big Smile
    11-27-08 10:21 PM
    I've got AmazeGPS and Nav4all on my phone. Amaze is slicker and sexier, but a pain in the **** to use. So I use Nav4all, easier data entry and will navigate to addresses in your contact list with just a few clicks Nav4All - Free gps navigation for your mobile phone!

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-28-08 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD