I got my curve 3 days ago and I already love it. I don't have a clue how to use most of the stuff on it. So far I have figured out the camera, browser, phone and memo pad. Just making a shopping list on the memo pad was so convenient, I won't leave it on the kitchen counter anymore because I always have my phone with me. Just the little things in life that the curve has already helped me with I plan to do the 101 lectures this weekend and really get into it. I have a feeling it may take a while. I had no idea it was so versatile.
    I had it out at work today and I actually had a co-worker ask me if he could just touch it. It was quite funny!
    So thanks to all those out there who helped convince me to go ahead and get it.
    I'm hooked!!!!
    09-19-08 03:37 PM
    im glad to see ur addicted and enjoy learning your new bb curve
    09-19-08 03:42 PM
    Congratulations on your Curve

There's plenty to learn here.
    09-19-08 03:46 PM
    Welcome to a whole new way of life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 03:49 PM
    Welcome and enjoy

09-19-08 04:10 PM
    Welcome to crackberry and congrats on your curve ur gonna love it,

09-19-08 04:19 PM
    Welcome to CB, and congrats on the new Curve.....you will definitely learn everything you need to know about your phone here
    09-19-08 04:25 PM
    You are going to love it. Great tutorial on this site to get you started. "Tutorial 101". Other great thing as a new BB owner myself is that folks on this site are very helpful. Welcome aboard.
    09-19-08 04:50 PM
    Hey congrats on an awesome phone and welcome to CB

09-19-08 04:59 PM
    Congrats and welcome to CB!
    09-19-08 05:11 PM
    hey CBpeeps
    ive had my Curve about a month now.. but im still learning all the features.. im tryin to learn about downloading things to it.. but im way beyond lost.. first and foremost.. what the devil is OS? and how do I found out what mine is.. i have a whole lot of questions and im enjoying the site so far..its hella nice and pretty helpful for the most part.. hopefully ill browse long enough to find some answers..
    BlakBerry`s Rokk!!!
    Last edited by neicyx; 09-19-08 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typos =)
    09-19-08 05:42 PM
    Congrats and you are def in the right place to learn all the cool things your new berry can do for you. If you cant find what you ar looking for here in the search forums be sure to ask .. all the members are very nice and always willing to do whatever they can to help a fellow CB USER AND ABUSER !!
    09-19-08 05:43 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!! Enjoy your stay!!
    09-20-08 08:52 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    09-20-08 08:54 AM
    hi and welcome to cb!
    09-20-08 12:09 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB!

09-20-08 08:08 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. Congrats on your Curve.
    09-20-08 08:19 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com!
    09-20-08 09:56 PM
    welcome and congratulations.

i've had mine for about a month and i love it - like you say there's loads to learn. there are loads of helpful people on here too.

enjoy your new curve.
    09-21-08 03:57 AM
    hey CBpeeps
    ive had my Curve about a month now.. but im still learning all the features.. im tryin to learn about downloading things to it.. but im way beyond lost.. first and foremost.. what the devil is OS? and how do I found out what mine is.. i have a whole lot of questions and im enjoying the site so far..its hella nice and pretty helpful for the most part.. hopefully ill browse long enough to find some answers..
    BlakBerry`s Rokk!!!
    I believe OS is Operating System, so it's the basic software that runs your BB. To find out what level you are running look in Options > About and it will list the sw versions for everything. I don't have my BB in this room right now or I'd check right away for ya. My Verizon Curve 8330 came with BB 4.3 OS if I have that right.
    09-21-08 04:34 PM
    still lovin my motherflippin curve!!! woot..
    i got the myspace app... opera mini.. and i upgraded my os..
    its straight mikey d's///
    ba-da-pa-da-da-.. im luvin it!! :-)
    11-26-08 02:29 PM
    Glad you're loving your Curve as much as I love mine! Welcome to the world of BB and CB! Hang out here for a while and ask questions as they come up....soon you'll be a pro!

11-26-08 04:17 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-26-08 04:23 PM
    Congrats on your new curve. It is a great device!

11-26-08 04:59 PM
    Os stands for operation system. Congrats on your curve. You might want to invest in some protection for your berry. Like getting a otterbox or a shield. If that's not within your budget buy a rubber case for it.

11-26-08 08:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD