Hi

I got my data plan yesterday, Happy Days!!!

Unfortunately I have now got an e-mail problem. I am continuously receiving ALL my e-mail (173 of them) from my yahoo inbox and despite deleting them from my BB they keep being resent.I have deleted them all twice now. Any help would be appreciated.

Also is there any way to delete more than one e-mail at a time? ( Sore thumbs ).
    01-20-08 05:07 AM
    you mayneed to resend your service books..

try a battery pull...

then go to a certain date and click menu and delete prior...
    01-20-08 06:50 AM
    DaddyBear is right.

I have that same problem too whenever I upgrade OS.

Resending the services books and rebooting the device works for me.

Sometimes I have to remove the yahoo account reboot and re-add the yahoo account.
    01-20-08 08:12 AM
    That worked a treat. Thanks guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-08 09:49 AM
    That's great to hear!
    01-20-08 09:51 AM
    You may also want to go into your yahoo account and go to my account. By default, there's like 10 to 20 things checked off from who you would like to receive email from. Go through and uncheck all of those. It's called marketing preferences. It will take 10 days to stop receiving all of that unsolicited email. That's why people get from a hundred to 3 hundred emails a day from these people in their Yahoo accounts.

01-20-08 10:12 AM
    I will do that apollo creed.
    Whatever would I do without this forum?
    Thanks again.

01-20-08 10:30 AM
    The button right next to your enter button contains the # sign. Hold that down while scrolling your trackwheel and it will highlight everything that you want to delete.

01-20-08 11:08 AM
    The button right next to your enter button contains the # sign. Hold that down while scrolling your trackwheel and it will highlight everything that you want to delete.

That's a top tip Apollo Creek.

As a newbie I have a lot to learn but it is a very enjoyable process I have to say!
    01-20-08 03:20 PM
    Another tip is to delete all of the messages in your inbox prior to the date that you re-send your service books. Create folders in your Yahoo inbox for everything you want to keep but delete all the junk, sometimes this can slow down your e-mails and cause other issues like double sends.
    01-20-08 03:35 PM
    I actally did that about 2 hours ago King21 just in case they somehow made their way to my BB again which they haven't since I did the resend of service book and battery pull earlier.
    Just trying to stay one step ahead of the gremlins
    01-20-08 04:14 PM
    DaddyBear is right.

I have that same problem too whenever I upgrade OS.

Resending the services books and rebooting the device works for me.

Sometimes I have to remove the yahoo account reboot and re-add the yahoo account.
    Funnily enough I had just upgraded the OS just the day before I got my data plan. Is this problem exclusive to yahoo?
    01-20-08 04:16 PM
    Funnily enough I had just upgraded the OS just the day before I got my data plan. Is this problem exclusive to yahoo?
    I've noticed it with yahoo after an upgrade. I haven't done enough upgrades to really see a trend.
    01-20-08 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD