Hey everyone,

New here and looks like you have a very resourceful community. I've lurked around for a while now, and also searched for a solution to the problem I am having, but haven't been able to find anything that directly addresses the problem.

Here's the setup:
    Hosted @domain.com email with google apps.
    Mail is downloaded via POP as outlook2003 sucks at handling IMAP email, and the user would not like anything but outlook.
    No filters and no autoresponders through Rogers BIS; and same on the google apps side, nothing has been changed since setup.

Currently, the use scenario is as follows:
    1. User sends email from outlook and receives a copy of sent on blackberry (easy fix; filter)
    2. User sends email from blackberry and no copy is ever downloaded through Outlook (even with AutoBCC enabled)

This is the use scenario I would like to achieve if possible.
    1. User sends email from Outlook, nothing sent to blackberry (easy fix; filter, i know)
    2. User sends email from Blackberry, but also receives a copy of the sent mail in their inbox/sent items (whichever is possible)
    The latter is what I am having issues doing.

Even if the user sends himself an email from his blackberry, it is never delivered. I believe this is related to the problem but I don't know why.

As stated earlier the carrier is Rogers, blackberry model is the 8700, running outlook 2003 and xp (if it matters)

Any insight to this would help and be greatly appreciated!
    Also if there is no solution to this, are there some recommended alternatives?
    05-23-08 10:36 PM
    Hello and welcome to CRACKberry!! I don't know how to help with your problem, but I am sure someone will. Hope you get it sorted out. Have fun and enjoy!!
    05-24-08 10:14 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    05-24-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD