Hello, I have a silly problem with email on my BB 8130 Pearl. I have my GMail account setup and it works fine, but every time I send an outgoing email, I get that same email sent right back to me. The original still goes through just fine, it just gets kind of annoying having all my emails sent back to me.

Also, my email comes to both my Messages and to my installed GMail app. Is there any way to shut it down from going to my Messages and just go only to my GMail app? Any help is much appreciated!
    12-05-08 01:52 PM
    1) instructions can be found in this thread -
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

2) if you have Gmail added to your BIS account, then deleting it from there would send it only to the app.
    12-05-08 01:57 PM
    Very informative! Thank you for your quick reply.
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    12-07-08 12:43 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-07-08 05:27 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    12-07-08 06:27 PM
    W E L C O M E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 06:28 PM
    Glad you got such prompt help, that liknk Chaz posted is definitely the best one

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD