I would like to let you all know that I recently had a problem with some a**hole by the name of "anyim". I got up in the morning to like 20 messages from him saying that I was a ***** for not answering him...I live half a world away from him I'm sure. Now, when I told him that it was very f***ing annoying when he did that and if he ever did it again I was going to remove him...he told me that, that was pretty a**ey coming from a dude. I AM HERE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I AM NOT A DUDE, I AM A WOMAN!!! I'm not mad or yelling at anyone here, I just want everyone to know that I am a FEMALE! I sure hope that the a**hole that cussed me out reads this. OK, that is all for my ranting. If you all want to know more about me go to my MySpace profile here: MySpace.com - ^-^*Witchy Wiccan Woman*^-^ - 33 - Female - Salem, US - www.myspace.com/6angelofdarkness9

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cate; 04-29-08 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Swearing
    04-29-08 12:49 PM
    I won't make the same mistake as that n00b!
    04-29-08 06:48 PM
    gotta watch the stalkers.
    04-29-08 07:50 PM
    I would like to let you all know that I recently had a problem with some a**hole by the name of "anyim". I got up in the morning to like 20 messages from him saying that I was a ***** for not answering him...I live half a world away from him I'm sure. Now, when I told him that it was very f***ing annoying when he did that and if he ever did it again I was going to remove him...he told me that, that was pretty a**ey coming from a dude. I AM HERE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I AM NOT A DUDE, I AM A WOMAN!!! I'm not mad or yelling at anyone here, I just want everyone to know that I am a FEMALE! I sure hope that the a**hole that cussed me out reads this. OK, that is all for my ranting. If you all want to know more about me go to my MySpace profile here: MySpace.com - ^-^*Witchy Wiccan Woman*^-^ - 33 - Female - Salem, US - www.myspace.com/6angelofdarkness9

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will make a MENTAL note of that. I think you got your point across. hope your day gets better!
    Last edited by Threefive; 04-29-08 at 07:56 PM.
    04-29-08 07:53 PM
    Hopefully you won't get anymore idiots sending random messages!! lol I totally understand the rant.....
    04-29-08 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD