Can I tell you HOW addictive I am to this site; from the moment I open my eyes, I reach for Simon -- update CB channel, do some personal things and read latest blogsw/morning coffee; by the time I get to work, THIS site is the first thing I log into.

OMG --- I feel like I'm having withdraw the whole time I'm driving trying to get to work to LOG IN.

I need some serious help!
    06-03-08 08:33 AM
    Can I tell you HOW addictive I am to this site; from the moment I open my eyes, I reach for Simon -- update CB channel, do some personal things and read latest blogsw/morning coffee; by the time I get to work, THIS site is the first thing I log into.

OMG --- I feel like I'm having withdraw the whole time I'm driving trying to get to work to LOG IN.

I need some serious help!
    Morning Queen havent seen you in awhile. I do see that you are letting the addiction get the best of you.
    06-03-08 08:44 AM
    Mornin Cut -- been doin alot of hrs @ work. It's been hit/miss in here. I log on first thing in Am , get busy, log in @ break, get busy, you get the idea. Hopefully things w/slow down and I can hang for a while in here!

Have a great day!
    06-03-08 08:46 AM
    It is pointless to resist to the addiction... .
    06-03-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD