omg you all are terrible...
    07-07-08 02:32 PM
    Welcome 2 crack...

I've always locked my devices before, during and after relationships... You adding it now will have her suspicious.

07-09-08 02:47 AM
    Having been in your shoes, you two need to talk about it. Be very blunt with her and tell her why you don't like it. And if you really don't have anything to hide, offer to show her your phone during that conversation. If that's still a no go, then the relationship has deeper issues.

That just my .02$ worth. Good Luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 06:56 AM
    if your girlfriend kills you, can i have your blackberry?
    Hahaaha thats priceless.
    07-09-08 08:57 AM
    Need help is there neway to lock my BB so that my girl doesn't or cant go thru it?????? HELP!!!
    Hmm. Sounds like trouble there. Be sure you remember what code you put in, otherwise, you may brick your BB. It happened to me about a year ago. Not good.
    07-09-08 05:08 PM
    Pre to the nup.
    07-09-08 06:48 PM
    I have nothing on my BB that my hubby can't see but I keep it locked anyway. It has more to do with keeping my nosy relatives and kids out. Eventhough I would unlock it for him whenever he wanted, the only thing he'd be looking at is Brick breaker lol. There got to be trust before there can be love.

07-10-08 02:28 AM
    There got to be trust before there can be love.
    That's the d**n truth; that sums it up perfectly.

Btw, to anyone reading this post...this is Hi-Definition; formerly known as hydroblack.
    07-10-08 10:13 AM
    That's the d**n truth; that sums it up perfectly.

Btw, to anyone reading this post...this is Hi-Definition; formerly known as hydroblack.

That is the damn truth!! (you do not have to censor that for some odd reason!)

And how did you change your display name?? jw (prolly thru Kevin?)
    07-10-08 10:16 AM
    OK, a bunch of problems... I won't tell you not to hide things from your GF because you'll try anyway. It's stupid BTW because she'll see right through you or she'll organize a SWAT team of her friends to monitor you 24/7.

And passwords settings aren't great if it causes a wipe but that's something you can change in the settings.

So you're left with only one choice. Leave her if you're hiding something you can't afford for her to find out. Or leave her if she is just a nosey eh-HEM and you can't stand her anymore.

Or buy her a BB so she feels special and stops touching yours. Assuming she is just curious versus suspicious.
    Whoa. This guy is smart. He should be a Blackberry psychologist.
    07-13-08 11:15 AM
    Homes.......I'm gonna lay it down for you......

Either you do NOT deserve her or she does NOT deserve you.......that relationship is like a grenade with the pin pulled.........just a matter of time before it explodes....
    07-13-08 12:11 PM
    This has been fun to read.
    First of all, how old are you? If you and she are over 18, and she can not respect your privacy, then drop her like a hot rock if a simple conversation does not end further snooping. Here's the test: tell her that if she can not respect your privacy, then she clearly does not respect you or trust you. Game over. If she comprehends this and doesn't give you the "if you had nothing to hide" rationalization, then there is hope. If she doesn't get it, nothing good can come from a relationship without trust and mutual respect. If you are under 18, ask her daddy to buy her a BlackBerry and flirt with her best friend. That will give here something else to obsess over for a while.
    PS. Do the PW and address book thing anyway, playa!

07-13-08 12:28 PM
    Different world, Chaz. Same with my wife and I. There are few secrets after 28 years but even so I never look inside her purse (it defies 3D time and space in there) .
    I have to ask, what IS it with the purse? It's not radioactive, I swear. There are no traps and while I realize that, as a freelancer, I carry an office around with me, there is nothing life threatening.

Meg
    07-13-08 04:31 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD