Come on! Seriously? On demand?! What kind of woman (or man for that matter) demands to see her/his significant other's BB unless there is something severely dysfunctional going on?
    This whole thread started dysfunctional, I think demands aren't out of the question. ;-)

At gunpoint even.
    07-02-08 03:01 PM
    Don't be so sure. I know him.
    Now why you gotta go call out a homeslice like dat?
    07-02-08 03:01 PM
    Sorry to jump on this bandwagon late but...

What the **** are you doing with a person who goes through your phone anyways!? That's just silly and insecure. If my boyfriend went through my phone, I would flip my effing lid. Not because I'm hiding anything, but because that's MY phone and he has no reason or right to dig through it. He and I trust each other and do not feel the need to snoop through each other's things. Just my .2 cents.
    07-02-08 03:03 PM
    Am I the only cheater here? I set my phone to lock within 5 minutes if i don't touch it incase I slip up and leave it unattended. And I back it up a few times a week so if she tries 10 times and wipes it, I have a reason to be mad and act like she just wiped out all my important business info even though I know I can get it back in a few clicks. That should keep her hands off in the future.

Yep, I'm a dog.
    07-02-08 03:52 PM
    Am I the only cheater here? I set my phone to lock within 5 minutes if i don't touch it incase I slip up and leave it unattended. And I back it up a few times a week so if she tries 10 times and wipes it, I have a reason to be mad and act like she just wiped out all my important business info even though I know I can get it back in a few clicks. That should keep her hands off in the future.

Yep, I'm a dog.
    Wow. Now there's good old fashioned honesty for ya!
    07-02-08 03:53 PM

Yep, I'm a dog.

gotta love the....?honesty?

My gf knows she can pick up my BB anytime she wants, and i can do the same to hers. But we dont because i asked her not to and she asked me not to. I use the calendar and task list for planning lots of surprises for her and other special things and she knows this so if she wants to ruin the surprise she is more than welcome to look at it
    07-02-08 04:02 PM
    gotta love the....?honesty?

My gf knows she can pick up my BB anytime she wants, and i can do the same to hers. But we dont because i asked her not to and she asked me not to. I use the calendar and task list for planning lots of surprises for her and other special things and she knows this so if she wants to ruin the surprise she is more than welcome to look at it
    That's a good one , I hafta try that one.
    07-02-08 04:05 PM

Yep, I'm a dog.
    I think I've seen something like this on "Divorce Court." Judge Lynn would have a field day with you.
    07-03-08 03:07 AM
    I mean do be mad at a human for being naturally inquisitive (Hope I spelled that right, no time for spell check) But anyway here is a way to lock your pics and the rest of your media.

FileLock.rar
    07-03-08 06:01 AM
    Need help is there neway to lock my BB so that my girl doesn't or cant go thru it?????? HELP!!!
    I'm trying to figure out how did you let it get to this point?? I don't go through my wifes things and she doesn't go through mine. Are you sure that you want to have to live that way?? I'm not trying to stir a pot or anything but just something to think about. It's called mutual respect.
    07-03-08 06:31 AM
    If you are hiding Address Book entries... I would create a category called 'Hidden' and one called 'Personal'. Then you can filter the address book to only show the personal!!

For SMS... remove them every day, or before you see her. Or just do not hide crap from her. She is your GF... you should not have to hide things

But, to each is their own! Good luck!
    Thats a good idea for the Address Book.
    07-03-08 08:06 AM
    omg i am cracking up. You all are too much!
    ew @ the cheater lol

I love how the general consensus is to ditch the gf. lols poor girl!

Personally, I would have no problem with my bf looking at my phone, and i would expect him to feel the same. But I don't know if I would ever spend time looking through it as opposed to spending time with him...
    07-06-08 03:42 PM
    i agree with most you guys not that im hiding anything from my gf.. but i want my privacy just like i would never go through her phone.
    07-06-08 04:02 PM
    Sorry to jump on this bandwagon late but...

What the **** are you doing with a person who goes through your phone anyways!? That's just silly and insecure. If my boyfriend went through my phone, I would flip my effing lid. Not because I'm hiding anything, but because that's MY phone and he has no reason or right to dig through it. He and I trust each other and do not feel the need to snoop through each other's things. Just my .2 cents.
    hahahaah that is so true and funny!!
    07-06-08 04:04 PM
    If you truly have your Pimp game on, then leave your phone out and let your girl go through it. If it rings tell her to answer it. If it�s another girl and you actually have your Pimp game on, the girl calling will know how to handle the conversation when she answers.

Ah, the days of my youth� I , however, do not suggest or condone the morally irresponsible actions of my youth�but they were fun.

Now that I�m married, I don�t have anything to hide. My wife can go through my phone all she wants, but she doesn�t really care to and I really don�t care to search through hers.

People stress about all the wrong things nowadays. Maybe that�s why marriages don�t last anymore.
    07-06-08 04:37 PM
    Yea, I went thru something like that a while ago. An ex got my bb mail from someone and emailed me. I was in the bathroom and the alarm went off. She went to turn it off and noticed an email. All **** broke loose. And no...I didnt do anything wrong. You cant stop ppl from emailing you out of no where. I never password my bberry's or my comps at home. I gave her a berry and she hasnt looked at mine since. Although I did show her all me emails for the past 2 years on all 100 plus accounts....I can see where it would bother you if someone she looks at your stuff. If she really snoops your stuff..get her a berry and set up her email accounts for her....then you know....accidently leave her email open on your laptop when he comes over...shell get the hint..
    07-06-08 04:43 PM
    If you truly have your Pimp game on, then leave your phone out and let your girl go through it. If it rings tell her to answer it. If it�s another girl and you actually have your Pimp game on, the girl calling will know how to handle the conversation when she answers.

Ah, the days of my youth� I , however, do not suggest or condone the morally irresponsible actions of my youth�but they were fun.

Now that I�m married, I don�t have anything to hide. My wife can go through my phone all she wants, but she doesn�t really care to and I really don�t care to search through hers.

People stress about all the wrong things nowadays. Maybe that�s why marriages don�t last anymore.
    Amen Brother,Amen
    07-06-08 04:48 PM
    Wow this is funny, you all are killing me. My wife and I have ni secrets at all, but still I do not read any of her emails, go through her purse or phone. Oh well to each their own.
    07-06-08 04:56 PM
    haha... pimp game... i feel like i'm improving my ebonics vocab.
    07-06-08 05:24 PM
    I would trade her in for a new Curve.
    07-07-08 02:34 AM
    *peers around in surprise*

Lordy, is this train wreck still burnin'?
    07-07-08 12:37 PM

Yep, I'm a dog.
    That was blunt! haha

Thats a good idea for the Address Book.
    Thanks... there are a lotta cool things you can do with that as well. Groups can be handy for a lot of reasons
    07-07-08 12:42 PM
    Wow the things you learn by simply reading forums.

If you have nothing to hide then WHY stress?? That's just my $.02 tho. Lol.

I'm sure you've learned enough tricks from just reading. I know I have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:43 PM
    I would trade her in for a new Curve.
    The Curve and not the bold?? I love the Curve too. Yeah, good idea!!! Trade her in man!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:51 PM
    i would wait untill the Bold comes out then dump her
    07-07-08 01:03 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD