I am getting a curve from my mom in trade for my pearl. Now I know that I will have to get most of my BB messenger contacts again but what about my other contacts. I have them on my current sims card but AT&T is sending a new card with the curve. What do I need to do to get the contacts over to the new phone and Sims card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 05:24 PM
    Use the Swap Device Wizard in the Desktop Manager. It should kick everything from the old device to the new one.
    06-11-08 05:44 PM
    Use the Swap Device Wizard in the Desktop Manager. It should kick everything from the old device to the new one.
    Cool berries. I never noticed that but I will have to look for it. Thanks man.
    06-11-08 06:25 PM
    You can also use the same sim card in your new device.

Congrats on your new toy!
    06-13-08 03:32 AM
    Great move on the Curve
    06-13-08 04:48 AM
    Have fun with it!
    06-13-08 06:39 AM
    congrats on the curve.
    06-13-08 07:31 AM
    You can also use the same sim card in your new device.

Congrats on your new toy!
    Well I would use the sims card that I have but it was recemended by AT&T to use the new sims card that they are sending with the curve. That I why I was needing way to move things over. And TY everyone. I am still waiting and I am getting very Anci too.
    06-15-08 02:35 PM
    So is the Curve for your mom or for you? Congrates to whom ever ends up with it!!! I love mine!!!!
    06-15-08 03:44 PM
    Switch device wiz....welcome to the fam and enjoy your new curve!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD