Hey,

I'm truly a newbie in BB world. I just won an ebay aunction for a 9000 bold at 300$, pretty much brand new (purchased few weeks ago).

Now, I was actully hoping to get an iPhone 3GS but I decided go for a BB since my past keyboard experience with touch screen keyboard wasn't very positive.

Now, I must be receiving my little toy tomorrow but I have no idea how to use it. I work in a small company that has absolutely no infra apart from a decent internet connection and it's not paying anything to make the transition easier. No MS Exchange or Lotus to lean on.

So what should I do to configure my pro. email and also my personal one for push reception? Do you have any lecture suggestions?
    06-17-09 04:11 PM
    06-19-09 04:24 AM
    Thank you for your recommendation. I actually called my mobile service and now enjoying my BB bold. The only problem that I haven't managed to solve yet is Korean input. I read all the threads here but when I download the device app. and install it, it doesn't seem to propose East Asian language input services apart from Arabic.

Oh well, it's not like that I write whole lot of emails in Korean on my BB but it could come in handy someday. I'm planning to call up RIM tomorrow for support though.
    06-21-09 10:36 AM
    Thank you for your recommendation. I actually called my mobile service and now enjoying my BB bold. The only problem that I haven't managed to solve yet is Korean input. I read all the threads here but when I download the device app. and install it, it doesn't seem to propose East Asian language input services apart from Arabic.

Oh well, it's not like that I write whole lot of emails in Korean on my BB but it could come in handy someday. I'm planning to call up RIM tomorrow for support though.
    I can help with any language pack, please check the link in my signature block.
    06-22-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD