Hey guys,

I'm a pre-newb at this point, having never purchased a BB before. I've never had a need, and to be honest, I still don't have one, but more income means more perceived needs, so I'm gunning for a BB. Question is, do I get the Curve, or do I wait for the Crimson? There hasn't been much talk about what features will be included in that device, but I have heard rumours of sweet sweet Wifi...

So, question is, do I wait X number of months and get a Crimson, or are there any compelling reasons to get the Curve? I throw myself upon your tender mercies and await any and all replies.
    06-06-07 02:20 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

...like anything, it's a personal choice. But, what you have to ask yourself is this; what features do I want?

Ps: there will ALWAYS be new BlackBerry's.
    06-06-07 02:25 PM
    You're right... waaaaaaaaaa. I just got the call from Rogers that my Curve is in stock, so I think I'm going to pick it up this afternoon. For now, I'm going to go to a basic voice+data plan. *sigh* I'll likely end up getting the Crimson in the fall and this one will hit ebay. Til then, should be a cool toy

Personally, I want Wifi and GPS, but from what I've heard, we can't all have our cake and eat it too.
    06-06-07 02:46 PM
    LOL - we look forward to your posts after you've opened the box, and played with it for a 'minute'...
    06-06-07 02:49 PM
    I'll likely get deranged looks from my parents (along the lines of "why the hell do you NEED that?!", forgetting that wants = needs), but I'm sure once I get my BB friends on Messenger, I'll be a kid in a candy store. I'm waiting for the day that unlimited data actually becomes a reality in Canada, and then I'll truly be counted among the converted.
    06-06-07 02:55 PM
    NOOO, they sold out. I'm going to try again tomorrow, but this might be a sign from above to wait for the Crimson...
    06-06-07 05:54 PM
    Oh no! There must have been another shop near by, no? I'd be mad as hell...
    06-06-07 06:16 PM
    Hah, it's okay. Yeah, the guy couldn't hold my unit (no gay jokes)... apparently, they were flying off the shelves. I'll be getting one tomorrow from a friend who works at another place. Don't worry navi, I'll post pics and a review just for you
    06-06-07 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD