How can I view a entire page, because I tried page view but I dont think that, that was it so if someone could help me thanks ..
    07-03-08 04:30 PM
    The easiest way is to use your desktop machine and go to the WWW site and not your phone on the WAP site. Just my nickel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 04:36 PM
    Take your nickel somewhere else, thanks .
    07-03-08 04:38 PM
    operamini.com

check it out--it might be what you are looking for.
    07-03-08 04:40 PM
    How can I view a entire page, because I tried page view but I dont think that, that was it so if someone could help me thanks ..
    while in your browser, menu>options>page view......welcome to CB...
    Last edited by JasonHDD; 07-03-08 at 05:46 PM.
    07-03-08 05:37 PM
    Take your nickel somewhere else, thanks .
    That is really not nice, and is not the type of attitude you want to enter these forums with, but.......

Opera Mini is the browser you want to use to view full websites on your device, and it is mentioned about 8.7 million times all over these boards. Thanks.
    07-03-08 05:40 PM
    That is really not nice, and is not the type of attitude you want to enter these forums with, but.......

Opera Mini is the browser you want to use to view full websites on your device, and it is mentioned about 8.7 million times all over these boards. Thanks.
    Well, the person's "answer" wasn't really good. He pretty much tried to just blow the guy off and say it isn't worth it. That was pretty lame...

The answer is, as most have said, use Mini Opera. It's fantastic.
    07-03-08 07:06 PM
    Well, the person's "answer" wasn't really good. He pretty much tried to just blow the guy off and say it isn't worth it. That was pretty lame...

The answer is, as most have said, use Mini Opera. It's fantastic.
    Perhaps it is just me, but I took the guy's response as a joke of sorts. Again, could just be me.
    07-03-08 07:15 PM
    I'll totally take a nickel, I could use whatever I can get! However, his answer was kind of lame, and then the OP telling him to take his nickel was even worse. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I wish they really did make a nickel for me. You can just put it in my paypal acc't
    07-03-08 07:21 PM
    Okay, and hopefully this is not off topic, but can
    someone please to me "full browser".
    Nothing about Opera looks different than
    the native one to me. What am I missing.
    07-03-08 09:07 PM
    Jenay, I agree with you. I thought huskerberry was joking. Either way, the OP's response was unreasonably rude.
    I kind of thought so, too. Not the way to enter a forum as a newcomer. Anyways.

Ag - opera mini's page view mode looks better than the native's to a lot of people, especially with that little zoom square feature. I personally don't like opera, but its very popular so I figured I'd throw it out as an option for the op.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD