Ok, I just bought my 8330 Curve about 2 weeks ago and yesterday at work the spring loaded button that opens the back panel pops off, apparently the little rod that holds it all together broke off. So after much **** raising to Verizon that I was NOT going to pay the 50 dollar deductible for a 10 cent piece of plastic that shouldn't have broke anyway, they agreed to just replace my phone outright. Now I know that the standard backup that I have done with Desktop Manager backed up my personal data, but is there ANY way whatsoever to back up my 3rd party apps and my themes. I have spent a TON off time loading all my fav programs on there and I really don't want to have to do that again if possible. Plus the theme that I use I love, but cannot really remember where I found it and I REALLY don't want to lose that. Am I out of luck or can one of the more savvy and experienced BB users out here come to the rescue and help me with this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks
    09-25-08 08:29 AM
    09-25-08 09:05 AM
    Well your curve has a thirty day warrnty on it and they should replace all parts or even the whole bb
    And I have backed up my curve and it saved everything and you also can save some stuff on a memory card also (not everything) but some stuff like pics,vids,etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD