Hi my name is CrackberryHo and I'm a Crackberry.

I've been addicted since May of 2007, when I took possession of my Verizon World Edition 8830. Since than many of my friends have tried to get me off this addiction, but have now given up and accepted my need to constantly check for new text, Email and Voicemail messages.

Currently I am pledging not to "use" while meeting with clients, playing with my kids (2), dogs (3) or my better half. I do on occasion see the red flashing light indicating a new message, but so far I have resisted in looking. Although if I happen to bump the trackball and it lights up the screen, I might glance over to see what might display on the screen.

I'm looking to my sponsors (all other posters) here at Crackberry.com to help curb my craving and based on what I've read, I'm sure that will be no problem. I do use my BB all around the world for email and I'm considering using "GOSIM" for international calling. Due to the assistance I received on this site, I have already contacted and stepped through the process of "unlocking" my phone. I am patiently waiting for Verizon to see the further error of its way (of having disabled the GPS feature)and enabling the GPS feature.

Thanks for letting me post and I hope to help others once I'm successful in the 12 step process.
    09-09-07 11:35 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com...
    09-09-07 11:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    09-09-07 12:51 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    You sure you want to get over your addiction? :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-07 01:29 PM
    Forget Rehab, that's just what we tell people so they can tell their partners. Your addicted so don't fight it.
    09-09-07 07:42 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com!
    Rehab is for quitters...and you ma'am are not a quitter! Crackberry away!!!
    09-09-07 07:52 PM
    don't resist it embrace it like i do
    09-09-07 09:25 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    09-09-07 11:38 PM
    Thanks for the welcome everyone...and also for encouraging me to turn my back on rehab! My family isn't smiling, but I am quite happy with my switch to the Blackberry Life.
    09-10-07 12:25 PM
    Welcome to the forum. We are happy that you joined this forum!

There are so many other negative things you could be addicted to and are not, so being addicted to a blackberry is by far the best thing you could be addicted to. So I say, enjoy yourself........life is way too short.

Gia
    09-10-07 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD