Bought iPhone thinking I could do everything with it since its a smartphone. Plus the numerous apps that Apple loves to brag about. After a month found how bad a choice I made. Waited a few more months for the 3.0 update thinking it would free up more options and actually allow the iphone to do MMS and record videos. Wrong. And I wasn't bout to throw down $400 more for features any other phone had already. And the apps for iphone...useless but for a few dozen out of its many thousand. And I was slowly seeing a trend that the iphone was becoming more of a mobile gaming platform. I bought a phone...not a gameboy. So I went into the ATT store and the BB Curve 8900 caught my attention with its bright high resolution screen. After 20 mins of playing with it I was sold. ATT worked out a deal where I could get it as an upgrade even tho I only had the iphone for 4 months and threw in some discounts with manager approval. I've had my blackberry for almost a month now and couldn't be happier

Hit me up if your bored...PIN: 21020BEF

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:34 AM
    Great decision, I've used BB's for years and will never go to the dark side!
    07-29-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD