Hi all,

A couple of years ago, I had a BlackBerry 8700 and I liked it a lot, until one day it completely died because someone spilled beer all over it (don't ask). I ended up jumping on the iPhone bandwagon and got one. To be honest, I did like it quite a bit, but I actually started to miss the BB. Then my iPhone got bricked because the battery died and would no longer hold a charge. It was already past the warranty and Apple was basically telling me to pound sand. I was so pissed that I decided to say goodbye to the iPhone. Luckily enough my contract with AT&T was up and I was entitled to an upgrade so I went with the BlackBerry Curve 8310 and I LOVE IT. I'll never stray away from BB again.
    08-27-08 06:03 PM
    Glad to hear you came back to BB and welcome to Crackberry and the addiction.
    08-27-08 06:09 PM
    welcome back
    08-27-08 08:11 PM
    It was already past the warranty and Apple was basically telling me to pound sand.
    Pound sand? That's great...LMAO!!!!

I was so pissed that I decided to say goodbye to the iPhone. Luckily enough my contract with AT&T was up and I was entitled to an upgrade so I went with the BlackBerry Curve 8310 and I LOVE IT. I'll never stray away from BB again.
    My iPhone friend is almost experiensing the samething! I told her she better get off that iPhone bandwagon but she refuses. I think it has something to do with her wanting to be different then everybody in our circle of freinds. So i just send her MMSs (instead of email attachments) to **** her off!
    08-27-08 08:28 PM
    Welcome back!!!
    08-27-08 08:35 PM
    So i just send her MMSs (instead of email attachments) to **** her off!
    Omg.. my brother would not shut up about giving me crap all the time because I couldn't accept MMS messages when I had the iPhone... lol. He has a Q and as soon as his contract comes up next month he's going with the Curve.
    And I actually know too many people who have iPhones at this point and when I told some of them how I went back to BB they got all indignant.
    08-27-08 08:41 PM
    im glad you left the dark side and come back!!
    08-27-08 08:49 PM
    welcome back!! Like you I will never stray!!
    08-27-08 10:34 PM
    i like the saying Joe Biden is using,"Mc Cain is not change, he is more of the Same"
    08-27-08 10:46 PM
    i like the saying Joe Biden is using,"Mc Cain is not change, he is more of the Same"
    ooppps wrong thread thought i was still in the political thread.
    08-27-08 10:47 PM
    Welcome back to the better side!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 10:48 PM
    Welcome back. I too came from using iphone and instinct. I was never satisfied with those phones. Now that I got my 1st BB......I'm never going with any other phone that doesn't say "blackberry" on it. I'm more than satisfied. Got the curve 8330 thru sprint
    08-27-08 10:49 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 10:49 PM
    Welcome back!!
    08-27-08 11:47 PM
    Loving my iPhone still... Welcome back to crack though.

Not sure why the warranty issue would **** you off when you can get the extended warranty. Matter of fact, RIM would tell you to kick rocks as well. One year is one year.
    08-28-08 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD