i had the 8830 but it was too... uhmmmmm slippery ... aka i dropped it like 25times since i bought it.. i changed it to the 8703e for sprint.. now all my messages go into one file and then the seperate folder for the email... anyways can i jus have the sms in a seperate folder>?? im lookin on this site but not really finding a the answer.. .so any help will be great.. thanxz i jus really want a seperate folder for my text that basically it lol
    08-09-07 02:18 AM
    Depending on the OS on the device, go to messages / options / general options / sms and Email Inboxes, set it to seperate...
    08-09-07 06:26 AM
    You are one very helpful, patient man!! I must be hopeless as I have tried to do as instructed but it does not give me the options/general options/smsandemail inboxes???????.............help - getting text in my email and know not one from the other without taking more time than I have!! Any help is hugely appreciated. I have an 8100 Pearl operating system 4.2.0.67...many thanks.... giles@ansonbeckwith.com
    12-04-07 12:15 PM
    You are one very helpful, patient man!! I must be hopeless as I have tried to do as instructed but it does not give me the options/general options/smsandemail inboxes???????.............help - getting text in my email and know not one from the other without taking more time than I have!! Any help is hugely appreciated. I have an 8100 Pearl operating system 4.2.0.67...many thanks.... giles@ansonbeckwith.com
    What do you see under Messages/Options/General Options? It should be the last item on that menu. Make sure you're going to options from the messages app, not the Options from the main menu.
    12-04-07 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD