Hi there I am a newbie but have been a lurker for a while when I got my curve (8300) in Sept. 07. So this is my first post...
    This morning, while using my BB as a flashlight during our power outtage, I dropped my precious! My trackball went flying and my puppy scooped it up and DESTROYED it in a matter of seconds! I panicked called at&t and got a deal on a BOLD (my upgrade is nearing anyway). It will be here in a couple of days...meanwhile (after relaxing a bit) I check out on here that the trackball unit can be replaced cheap!! I bought a couple of trackballs off eBay (one for hubby and one for busted curve)
    Now I'm torn, it's right here before Christmas and I've bought myself a Bold. Should I keep it and be happy I got an upgrade now or return it when I get it and keep the curve? I don't know much about the bold to be honest b/c I wasn't shopping before I bought it so I don't know how different it is from what I have...I love my bb and was willing to wait for my upgrade before drooling over new ones. Hmmmmmm
    Thank you for your input and making it this far through this wordy post!
    12-10-08 10:30 PM
    If the size doesn't bother you, I'd go with a Bold.
    12-10-08 10:53 PM
    Consider this a sign. Nothing wrong at all with the Curve but if you're already into a Bold you might as well have a go at it. I'm sure you'll love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:01 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Either way it's a win/win. They are both BB's!

Enjoy your addiction™
    12-11-08 06:31 AM
    Welcome to CB!!! I would stick with the bold!!!!!

12-11-08 07:26 AM
    I say that you fix the Curve then send me your Bold

If it were me I'd probably fix the Curve and keep the Bold. Use the Curve as a backup or sell it.
    12-11-08 09:51 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    I would stick with the Bold

12-11-08 11:54 AM
    i would say wait for the storm!!
    12-11-08 07:07 PM
    I would say stick with the Bold and keep the curve as a back up.. My curve started crapping out on me but I bought a bold, I need to replace my trackball ring because the one on my curve is missing 3 sets of feet! ANd my current bold *2nd* started dropping calls the past 3 days... Replaced my sim again last night because att corporate store said try that first....

Charlie
    12-11-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD