I'm new to the CB forums. I have been reading posts for quite some time now and figured I should join. I have had 4 or 5 blackberries over the past few years, currently with an 8703E. I look forward to sharing the addiction, (itches neck), who has the next hit?
    05-16-07 12:14 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Feel free to add your device type and the likes to your profile...
    05-16-07 12:28 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com!
    05-16-07 12:56 PM
    Welcome....

05-16-07 03:35 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Feel free to add your device type and the likes to your profile...
    I keep imputtin the information and after I hit save it dissapears. I tried a different browser thinking maybe it was being kicked back but it doesn't seem to be saving.
    05-17-07 09:01 AM
    Log out of CrackBerry.com, clear cookies and cache. Now log back in, and try again...
    05-17-07 09:08 AM
    Log out of CrackBerry.com, clear cookies and cache. Now log back in, and try again...
    That was the first thing I tried (numerous times). Not a big deal, It'll happen eventually. Thanks for the help though!
    05-17-07 12:34 PM
    i love the topic for this thread, i am the exact same way! loong time addict
    05-17-07 12:57 PM
    Is it really that addictive then? Why?

I don't as yet have one BTW.
    05-18-07 06:12 AM
    i love the topic for this thread, i am the exact same way! loong time addict
    me too :-)

I have been using Blackberry's since they were glorified pagers!

I've been through Treo's, PPC's, everything...you know just to make sure the latest and greatest isn't better than what I got. I always come back to BBerry. I am married to the OS, ease of use, real time email, yada yada.

The bb 8700 was the best phone I ever had, period. I am now running a 7250 refurb on my Verizon demo line but can't wait to get the 8300 as soon as it launches. Finally a 2mp camera...actually for me it's finally a camera nad a bberry! I already have a Cingular Demo line - LOL - they won't give me another. So I am actually going to by voice and data service and pay retail for the plan (for the first time in 11 years) just so can get the phone and something more reliable (Verizon Sukz in Philly).

Osh
    05-18-07 11:06 AM
    Welcome to all of you!!

Why it is so addicting? - a question many have pondered

Once the email starts flowing and the flashing light calls you that you have an email message (or any type) it starts to get in your blood. You're looking for the light to appear regularly, if not obssessively. The push email keeps you connected all of the tme if you want to be and if you don't (or don't become addicted - hard to do), you have a choice not to respond.

Now that RIM is coming out with all of these wonderful devices (8800 out, 8300 (Curve) coming out) more and more people are moving to the BB. Originally the BB was more focused for the business user. However, all of that is the past. The comsumer is now very involved and everyone if looking to their devices to keep all sorts of information - social life organzation as well.

You might want to take a look at the new devices once the Curve comes out (End of May or June I believe from Cingular - haven't seen a firm date). Cingular has a 30 day free trial. Once you try it I think you will see the appeal, even if it ends up not being the perfect device for you.

Come to the sunny side of BB
    05-18-07 05:38 PM
    yeah I'm a 1st time crackberry poster (ok) but a long time fiend *lol*
    02-09-08 03:30 PM
    Welcome you all to CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-08 04:15 PM
    Welcome to the Site partner.
    02-09-08 04:28 PM
    hi & welcome! :]
    02-10-08 09:01 PM
    Greetings and welcome to CB