Hi
    I am John from Ireland and this is my first posting to the group. I have been a blackberry for 15 years however my Moblie is a curve and while it has served me well it's time to move on. I can't afford the latest Blackberrys but I do have the opportunity to get a Z30 however have read some posts about What's app not being supported anymore I wonder will it be fullish of me to buy it. All my children communicate using what's app and Facebook so I am being left behind. Any advice would be most welcome.

John
    01-07-18 04:00 PM
    Hi
    I am John from Ireland and this is my first posting to the group. I have been a blackberry for 15 years however my Moblie is a curve and while it has served me well it's time to move on. I can't afford the latest Blackberrys but I do have the opportunity to get a Z30 however have read some posts about What's app not being supported anymore I wonder will it be fullish of me to buy it. All my children communicate using what's app and Facebook so I am being left behind. Any advice would be most welcome.

John
    Welcome to Crackberry.

The Z30 is a nice phone (I have one but it is generally retired only being used for BLEND) but at this time quite limited in what you can find for it in the way of Apps.

I don't know what Priv's or KeyOne's are selling for at the moment. But while being loyal to BB is nice, if it is a slab (no physical keyboard) is what you want, there may be other devices, too, you should look at.

Hopefully, others will chime in with suggestions and advice or info on the Z30 and, ahem, modern apps.
    01-07-18 09:45 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    01-08-18 09:24 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and enjoy our great community.
    01-18-18 05:11 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. This is a great community
    01-25-18 12:47 PM