Hi everyone! I'm an italian BB-addicted.
    I enjoyed many times your forum as a reader and thank you all for your passion.
    Recently had to switch from the Keyone to my old Q10 and even if it's a misfortune I really love BB10.
    Waiting on the new device I'm going to read a lot of helpful insight cause I'd love to buy a new BB ( maybe the worst time possible? Key2 sky-high prices, no support, new device incoming ) Anyway, the choice is between a used Classic or a new PRIV.
    Going to reasearch.
    cheers!

Fabrizio
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-23-21 07:47 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry....

I agree... worst time for buying a "new" BlackBerry.
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-24-21 03:49 PM
    Recently had to switch from the Keyone to my old Q10 and even if it's a misfortune I really love BB10.
    Waiting on the new device I'm going to read a lot of helpful insight cause I'd love to buy a new BB ( maybe the worst time possible? Key2 sky-high prices, no support, new device incoming ) Anyway, the choice is between a used Classic or a new PRIV.
    Going to reasearch.
    cheers!

Fabrizio
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!! Post early and post often......

I'd consider the BE KEYone, Key2 or Key2 LE only. Everything older is just too old even in the best case scenario.
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-24-21 10:12 PM
    Listen "pop".................never go against the family........lol
    Attached Thumbnails First post fourth BB!-gf.jpg   First post fourth BB!-img_1581.jpg  
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-25-21 10:20 AM
    Going to reasearch.
    cheers!

Fabrizio
    I see I'm not the only one. Salute!
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-25-21 08:49 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-26-21 05:15 AM
    Hello, I'm new here as well.
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-27-21 05:09 PM
    Hello, I'm new here as well.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often.....
    Pat Manky likes this.
    02-28-21 08:57 AM
    haha. classic "pop"

First post fourth BB!-atwh-tsfrht734b2t5qp5fia-2cutv094p529yqxxje.jpg
    02-28-21 03:57 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Seems just impossible to find one of them at a reasonable price.
    I'm also such a stubborn that I'm looking for a BB Classic from some Canadian sellers on Ebay. Price it's not that high and there are a few in great condition but I'm worried about the international standard shipping.
    02-28-21 04:25 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Seems just impossible to find one of them at a reasonable price.
    I'm also such a stubborn that I'm looking for a BB Classic from some Canadian sellers on Ebay. Price it's not that high and there are a few in great condition but I'm worried about the international standard shipping.
    Be worried about getting version that's compatible with your carriers first and price second.... The reason the NA variants are cheaper is 3G shutting down in USA causing lower demand for NA variants of 3G devices in general.
    02-28-21 06:08 PM
    Pat if you are looking for a Classic I have an unlocked AT&T with new battery. Contact me as Chuck Finley would say act now now now......LOL
    mh1983 likes this.
    03-01-21 08:31 AM
    But, would that Classic, being an AT&T phone, even work with the band's on Pat's carrier.

Being unlocked doesn't change the frequencies it's compatible with.
    03-01-21 09:04 AM
    But, would that Classic, being an AT&T phone, even work with the band's on Pat's carrier.

Being unlocked doesn't change the frequencies it's compatible with.
    easy to check?
    03-01-21 04:14 PM
    easy to check?
    Sure, all he has to do is check what bands his carrier requires to the NA Classic limited bands.

I remember many complained that the Classic had far fewer bands than the Passport or other phones of that time. Bands 3, 8 and 20 are the main bands that are missing on the NA Classic - but critical for use in the EU. Many who traveled couldn't use the Classic for anything but 2G/3G and WiFi.
    03-02-21 08:51 AM
    Pat if you are looking for a Classic I have an unlocked AT&T with new battery. Contact me as Chuck Finley would say act now now now......LOL
    Oh no. I should have read this before. I bought one on ebay last week. Gone for it especially thinking about the battery as it's ( or at least should be ) like new.
    03-07-21 03:30 PM
    Sure, all he has to do is check what bands his carrier requires to the NA Classic limited bands.

I remember many complained that the Classic had far fewer bands than the Passport or other phones of that time. Bands 3, 8 and 20 are the main bands that are missing on the NA Classic - but critical for use in the EU. Many who traveled couldn't use the Classic for anything but 2G/3G and WiFi.
    Immediately did a check as I read this.
    My provider works with:

900 Mhz Band 8 - GSM-UMTS
    1800 Mhz Band 3 - GSM-LTE
    2100 Mhz Band 1 - UMTS
    2600 Mhz Band 7 - LTE-TDD

Sounds bad..
    Foolishy thought that this quote by the seller was the only thing I needed.
    - Working worldwide and Ready for any GSM NETWORK that use "Simcard" -
    03-07-21 03:47 PM
    Oh no. I should have read this before. I bought one on ebay last week. Gone for it especially thinking about the battery as it's ( or at least should be ) like new.
    to bad, you could of had it for shipping. Its a company phone with very little millage. New Battery.
    03-08-21 07:36 PM