Hello all.

As I've posted previously, I had a Treo and got a Curve yesterday. I find myself going to touch the screen on my Curve sometimes. I don't necessarily miss the touchscreen, I was just so used to it. I have a few questions about my new Curve I was hoping you call could answer -

1.) On my Treo, there were emoticons that I could put in my text messages - like actual picture representations instead of ""...does the BB have that? If so, how do I get to them?
    2.) whenever I send a message using my email I get the sent message on my BB. I don't want that. Is there a way to disable getting my sent messages sent to my BB?
    3.) How do I see how much memory I have used on my BB?
    4.) Is there such a thing as like Quick Text...like saved text you can add into a text message....things like "I'm on my way." or "in a meeting", etc. etc.? My Treo had this and it was incredibly useful.

All in all, I think I like it better than my Treo. I had a Palm before I had a Treo so it was easy to get used to the Treo. The BB will take a bit of getting used to. The calls on my Curve sound way clearer. Already, though, I've loaded ringtones and pictures on my phone and it hasn't made it slower, as it did with the Treo. My screen is so much nicer and clearer on the Curve. It doesn't feel like a brick, which is nice. I do think I want to download some different Themes, though. I need to read through the manual and take a day just to play around with it. I feel like there's way more to this thing than my old phone. My fiance got a Bold. It's his first smartphone and let me tell you, that thing is slick! He used to get on me about always being on my Treo...I have a feeling he's going to be the same way with his Bold. Anyway, thanks for reading this! This forum is awesome!
    11-10-08 10:01 AM
    1. Click the "SYM" key and scroll down to see the emotes that are available.

2. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

3. Hold down ALT, Left Shift and H at the same time

4. Do a short search here on autotext. It will do what you want.

Welcome to the addiction
    Last edited by trucky; 11-10-08 at 11:56 AM.
    11-10-08 10:32 AM
    Thank you thank you! That helped soo much!
    11-10-08 11:34 AM
    You're very welcome!
    11-10-08 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD