I'm browsing on my 8310 on the WAP version of the site and am having a couple of problems finding things I know I saw when I was here on my PC. First is the "Blackberry 101" series. I saw someone mention it was in their sig but I can't see the sigs on posts on my BB. Trying to navigate the regular Crackberry site ON my BB is very difficult. Second issue: where is the how-to for doing a battery pull? I tried a forum search but only got hundreds of references to it, no instructions. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 05:15 PM
    how to pull a bat?? you take the back off, pull the battery wait about 30 seconds to 1 min then replace it.
    10-25-08 05:17 PM
    Thanks, wasn't sure it was that simple. How about seeing people's sigs on posts and/or finding the 101 series on the mobile version of the forums?

10-25-08 05:19 PM
    You can't see people's signatures or the blackberry 101 lecture series on the mobile version of the site. I am sure if you download opera mini, and access the regular site through that you can see the signatures, and access the blackberry 101 lectures. I am not sure though, as I have not tried it myself.
    10-25-08 05:23 PM
    OK, thanks. On the battery pull, is the unit supposed to be powered on when you pull it?

10-25-08 05:26 PM
    i really wouldnt do a bat pull all the time if i were you, i would reset it another way. bat pulls can mess the os up.
    10-25-08 05:28 PM
    OK...could you recommend a good reset method?

10-25-08 05:30 PM
    The power has to be on. If it is off, there is no forced reset.

You can view the Blog posts directly from the CrackBerry mobile page.

http://wap.crackberry.com/
    10-25-08 05:31 PM
    Thanks again; I saw the blogs link but that's not a place I'd think to look for lessons links. I did read through the entire blog page, but only one reference to the 101 and though the text sounded like it was meant to be a link, on the mobile it was not. Thanks anyway.

10-25-08 06:13 PM
    Opera mini is the best way to view the site on your berry if you don't like the bb browser and want to see all the sigs.
    10-25-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD