hello, i'm jess

i just got my first bb [curve 8530] a few days ago, and i've been kicking myself for not getting one sooner since then! i can't believe how much i can actually get done while away from my computer, both for productivity and unproductivity

this site's been invaluable so far in helping me understand all my phone can do, so for that - thanks!
    01-24-10 09:14 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 06:01 PM
    Finally joining the 21st century...
    Welcome, Jess. I felt the very same way. I have been a member for this forum for over a year and had BB envy for probably 2-3 years until I could finally commit to making that purchase.

My BB8330 has been activated since 1/27 and I cannot put it down. Too freaking addictive but I cannot believe I lived without it for so long One of the best cell phone purchases I ever made.
    01-30-10 07:41 PM
    I've been using them for many years and don't plan on switching!
    01-31-10 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD