Last night I received my 15th email in one day from an automatic mailing. When I checked it, I noticed that all my messages had been erased! Does the Blackberry automatically erase all emails and SMS messages when you accumulate a certain amount? Is there a way to get these back?
    08-21-07 08:46 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me twice. First time every message (two email accounts, and my sms messages) dissapeared. Most recently, all of my sms messages were erased. My phone rang as tho I had just recieved a sms message but when I checked the phone all of my messages were gone. No idea what's causing this. Can anyone help with this???
    09-12-07 08:31 PM
    This happened to me ytday with my important email. I checked it and then left it in the inbox and this morning it was gone.
    I signed in from a pc to see if I could find it and it was no where to be found.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-07 10:17 PM
    Devices automatically deleting emails/call logs is a sign of low memory. Go to Options >Status and check free memory. A battery pull is the first step to regaining memory back. You may need to remove unneeded apps, languages, media from the device. Put all pics on an SD card and then set reserved picture memory to Omb. Do this under Media >Pictures >Menu key >Options.
    09-12-07 10:59 PM
    this is common for BB, due to no memory. This happened to me last week, so i went and bought a $30 1gb sd card and it worked perfect for me. I can even out videos and songs on my curve!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-20-07 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD