Okay so I've posted before about switching from my iPhone to the BB Bold. I have decided that I will be getting a BB very soon... however, tomorrow for black friday Sam's Club is offering a free BB Curve with a new 2yr agreement with AT&T. I know AT&T still has the older Curve, but could I be happy with it? My dad made the offer to go and get the whole family BB Curve's tomorrow since they'd be free... it would be the first for all of us. Should I wait for the possibility of a Bold under my tree? Or save some money and get this Curve?... I mean a BlackBerry is amazing no matter which one right?

Thanks... and good luck to anyone who is braving the crowds tomorrow!!
    11-27-08 09:29 PM
    You are right. all BB's are nice. I have a pearl and love it. That would be a tough decision for me to make. Not sure I can help you. Good luck with your decision. But....you can't complain if its free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 09:47 PM
    yea the blackberry's are amazing however if you have an iphone you would much rather save and do whatever you can to get the bold as it's that much better then the curve.
    11-27-08 09:50 PM
    Yea, just get a Bold. Its much, MUCH better

11-28-08 01:35 AM
    The Bold can.... Well in a way of performance be compared to the IPhone, though still two completely different animals. I feel for you and I hope you aren't disinherited tomorrow.

The Curve is great, the Bold is better. The Curve will do perfectly fine, so will the Bold...

11-28-08 01:56 AM
    You have to decide what you want out of a smartphone in the first place. Then, discover what the Bold has that the Curve doesn't. Then decide if you can live without those things.
    11-28-08 02:00 AM
    You have to decide what you want out of a smartphone in the first place. Then, discover what the Bold has that the Curve doesn't. Then decide if you can live without those things.
    Good point!!! The curve is a sweet little package. The Bold a tad larger and has some features you may or may not need.

11-28-08 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD