BB Curve
    I have already choosen several songs a couple of weeks ago and had no problem getting them to be emailed to my phone and then set as ringtones. I chose several songs this morning and none have been emailed to me. I cant figure out why. I double checked the email address and I am logged in. There is a song that I MUST have as a ringtone, and Im scrambling to figure out the problem. Thank you.
    Last edited by jhouse75; 09-27-08 at 09:40 AM. Reason: No Replies!
    09-27-08 09:16 AM
    if your getting the ring tones from crackberry you can send them to your bb via text
    09-27-08 10:11 AM
    I've had the same problem. How do you send the ringtones from this website to my bb by text?
    09-27-08 10:20 AM
    im sorry i read the thread wrong you can also get the ringtone from cb and just download it and install it in your bb using your desktop mangr
    and when emailed all you should have to do is follow the link after you receive the email
    09-27-08 11:34 AM
    If you are talking about CB ringtones, I'd download them to the pc and put them on my BB using DM. Then you know for sure they are on you BB, and you have a backup copy of them.
    09-27-08 11:52 AM
    I have no idea how to put stuff on my blackberry through DM! I can't get any ringtones emailed either! it worked a week ago, but not in the last 2 days... email don't get delivered to my inbox. So, how do you do it through DM? Thanks!

Mel
    09-27-08 01:47 PM
    I'm planning on buying a Curve next week. I've done a lot of research and searching, but can't find this answer anywhere. Can't you just email songs from your PC to yourself, then open your email and download them to the Curve? I've got hundreds of songs on my PC already that I would like to put on my Curve.
    09-27-08 02:00 PM
    I'm planning on buying a Curve next week. I've done a lot of research and searching, but can't find this answer anywhere. Can't you just email songs from your PC to yourself, then open your email and download them to the Curve? I've got hundreds of songs on my PC already that I would like to put on my Curve.
    Songs are generally 3-4 minutes long, and anywhere from 192 to 320 kbps... ringtones are generally 15-20 seconds and usually 48 to 92 kbps... BIG difference in size.

It's better to use your pc and destop manager to move large amounts of data to your BB media card... ringtones are best stored on the BB itself and not on your media card.
    09-27-08 02:13 PM
    I've had this same problem over the past couple of days. The first few I emailed to myself without any problem, but the past two days it says it was sent but I never receive them. I've just been downloading them, but it was easier to have them emailed. No idea why it worked at first and doesn't now.
    09-27-08 06:15 PM
    yes i just posted the same problem a few minutes ago, look below your post....

the e-mails are not sending but the site is saying they are - it's not your blackberry it's the site, it did work last month
    09-27-08 06:30 PM
    Just save them to your pc, then transfer to memory in mass storage mode, leave DM out of the equation, OR if your adventurous, load them straight to your BB with opera..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD