I have a new (8 days old) Curve 8310, using OS 4.2, with 28,515,404 free memory. I have Outlook coming through BES, as well as a g-mail account. I have no 3d-party software installed; only what came with the device.

PROBLEM: When mail is received on my Outlook account, it disappears from my device in 2-3 minutes, whether I open it or not. This happens regardless of whether I open it on Outlook, leave it alone altogether, or open it on my device.

I have removed the battery for a reset, and I have completely wiped the device memory to start over from factory-fresh, with no luck.

ANY assistance you can provide will be most appreciated.

Thank you!
    11-22-08 11:36 AM
    I have the same problem. The only fix that I came up with is to forward my email to the account that doesn't disappear. Sometimes you'll have two emails but I haven't found another fix, yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 11:48 AM
    Mc,
    I saw your posts too. Thanks for the suggestion. However, that appears to be like using a bandaid to cover a problem rather than to fix it. With all of us having this problem, there must be a true solution somewhere.
    I'll keep looking for now.
    11-22-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD