Hello! I have a few questions about setting up e-mail on two BBs.

1. My wife & I both have Time Warner Roadrunner e-mail accounts. Can I set up these e-mail accounts on our BBs? Are those supported accounts?

2. When I go to the BB website to set up e-mail (blackberry.com>BB for Life>Getting Started>E-Mail Setup>BIS portal>BIS E-Mail Setup>Sprint/Nextel link it asks me for a specific user ID & password. What is this? I have registered my BB on the BB website and signed up as an owner but that doesn't seem to work. I have tried my Sprint user ID & password but that doesn't work either.
    07-12-07 07:22 PM
    1. Yes, go to your BIS account, login, and add it. Or, from your device, go to 'setup internet email'. Follow the steps...

2. Go here, and create your BIS account (BlackBerry email)...
    07-12-07 07:45 PM
    Terrific- thank you! Now, one quick question, can I find my IMEI without having my box (it's in the attic)?
    07-12-07 08:12 PM
    Options / status...
    07-12-07 08:31 PM
    Alright- I tried to log in & it tells me there is already an account associated with that PIN. I tried both my Sprint user ID & password and my BB Owner's Lounge user ID & password.

I did buy the phone used on eBay but the ESN was clear when I activated it.
    07-12-07 08:43 PM
    Try it from the device, go to 'setup BlackBerry Internet Email', from the device, hopefully it should take you to your account...

If that fails, you'll have to call your service provider...
    07-12-07 08:50 PM
    If you have to call the carrier because it is not working, you need to get the pin released. I believe the old owner might have to do this, but don't quote me on that.
    07-12-07 09:07 PM
    OK- I got my user name & password from Sprint- they were very helpful. It turns out that the previous user's information was still attached to that PIN.
    07-12-07 09:22 PM
    Sprint released it, I guess because they saw that the ESN had been cleared.
    07-12-07 09:22 PM
    Brilliant, I'm glad you got it resolved.

Ps: Where do we send our bill for our services?
    07-12-07 09:28 PM
    LOL- I will say that I have tried other forums and when I asked questions like this I got snobbish responses. Thank you much to you guys who help out a BB rookie!
    07-12-07 09:59 PM
    Wow! I just got 'em both set up- verrrry cool. I'm super excited- thanks.
    07-12-07 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD