Hello there,

I know this was recently discussed but I cannot find for the life of me the thread on how to stop getting duplicate emails. Every time I send an email from the BB OR from my regular email accounts (I have 3 set to my BB), I get a duplicate message from myself to myself. It totally clutters up my BB. I responded to about 6 messages tonight and got 6 messages from myself to my BB showing what I typed in the response.

In any case, how on earth do I stop this setting? I like having the confirmation email when I compose and send a message from my BB because then I know it went through. But I DON"T need all the clutter when sending messages from my laptop or desktop.

Thank you!

Katherine
    06-14-07 12:47 AM
    06-14-07 02:09 AM
    same problem...i keep getting confirmation emails even when i have "Confirm Delivery" set to the off position. help? i am indeed using gmail...is that a problem?
    06-21-07 05:13 PM
    Yep, it's gmail. Thank you so muich for the link to the post. That is really helpful. Maybe even a sticky?

Katherine
    06-21-07 06:42 PM
    thank you but what if i intentionally send myself a message (so that i have it on my bb) or I cc or bcc myself on a message- will i not get it on my bb with this filter?
    08-26-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD