Hello ppl...
    I'm a physician from india with a haematological practice in my hand...
    Having recently shifted to z3, I thought of taking some time and posting what I felt abt this new shift of mine...

Having been an ardent fan of originality and innovation... I used to admire Steve Jobs for bringing in the concept of its and giving jobs to many in androids...as the original idea stemmed from his mind of promoting a touchscreen...(having said that...i'd like to state that my family uses I phones and I dont)
    Ios was more a structured and closed platform which I found is not for me and I shifted to android with the galaxy s2 (time magazine quoted it to be the best smartphone of all times once...), but still there were some lags, battery longevity issues, software updates coming in a bit late and other hassles...
    Being on the fast paced lane, I needed things to be steadfast and smooth...the s2 was a great phone but gave me a either a speed issue at times or the smoothness was affected at times...not giving me a satisfying experience all in all...giving me a desire to look fr something better...but I still continued as all the other phones which came up were just a manipulative effort of the base standards...

Then I happened to have a hands on on my cousins z10 and found that this is THE one thing i'm looking for...speed..smoothness..good os...nice battery...android support.. and my eyes landed on the z3 one fine day while reading the newspaper and I made my decision...after its launch in india nd going thru the reviews I invested my money and got the z3 in my pocket..

Over nearly 20 days or so of my usage with this instrument and I can say that it was worth the wait...suffices all my needs and removes/filters of the unnecessary crap I don't need to go thru while doing my stuf...

A special mention of the readers mode...extremely helpful to me for my fast and necessary reading given my profession...and the keypad I a great help to my mail replies...

At the end...great work by blackberry ppl for bb10 and giving me a nice, economical, sturdy, stylish and helpful handset as z3...

Thanks for taking out ur time and reading out my blog like post...:-)...

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:48 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    We hope you'll enjoy your time here.
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-14-14 09:55 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Glad to hear you're liking your new BlackBerry Z3. And I see you've already found the CB10 app too... Well done!
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-14-14 09:57 AM
    That's a good one

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-14-14 10:13 AM
    A very well put together on your experience.

Posted via CB10
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-14-14 10:19 AM
    Welcome Dr. Sunit. Glad you found your way here
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-14-14 04:35 PM
    Thanks to all of you...thanks a lot...

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:00 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Drsunit likes this.
    10-17-14 09:44 AM
    Welcome doctor
    Drsunit likes this.
    11-02-14 01:22 AM
    Glad to hear from you. I guess u r presently in 10.2.1..if u love this, then u will be in heaven when u use 10.3.1
    It simply takes BlackBerry OS to whole new level...join the bus for the wait fingers crossed

Posted via CB10
    Drsunit likes this.
    11-02-14 03:57 AM