i have selected several ringtones and have email then to bb but they have never recieved them in answers for me:
    06-22-08 12:13 AM
    WTF are you trying to say???
    06-22-08 12:25 AM
    Email it to me next time,!!! ......LOL?!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 12:27 AM
    Uhhhhhh WHAT?
    06-22-08 12:36 AM
    06-22-08 12:38 AM
    lol...i like it

What he is trying to say is that he's selected several ringtones (from where? from crackberry I guess...from his subject line) and emailed them to his BB but never received them....can anyone tell him why?...and a solution?

I cant. Sorry. Never tried that out.
    06-22-08 12:38 AM
    lol...i like it

What he is trying to say is that he's selected several ringtones (from where? from crackberry I guess...from his subject line) and emailed them to his BB but never received them....can anyone tell him why?...and a solution?

I cant. Sorry. Never tried that out.
    Amazing!!!!!!! Someone can make sense out of that!! Here is your prize!
    Barnes & Noble.com - Books: English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, by Geraldine Woods, Paperback
    06-22-08 12:42 AM
    Amazing!!!!!!! Someone can make sense out of that!! Here is your prize!
    Barnes*&*Noble.com - Books: English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, by Geraldine Woods, Paperback
    Gimme a prize I can use!
    06-22-08 12:44 AM
    Yes, I can answer. The emails are most likely getting caught in a spam filter along the way.

Check your junk bin and accept emails from CrackBerry.com. If to a company email address, it could be a policy out of your control (the word "crack" can sometimes to do that).

Work Around - send your emails to a different email address first - like a yahoo, gmail, or hotmail account. Those should get through. From there, forward the emails to your BlackBerry.

Conversely, you can skip over the air installs and just download to PC and drag the files onto your BB via a USB connection.

Full Ringtone Tutorial Here:

BlackBerry 101: How to Download and Install Ringtones on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Enjoy!!
    06-22-08 12:52 AM
    ^^ yep, once you get it configured correctly, it'll work like a charm!!!
    06-22-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD