Ok, I went out and bought a SanDisk 2GB card. Put it in, formatted it, moved pictures to it thru Roxio, no problem. I now want to download Handmark Pocket Express that was on my Motorola Q to my BB 8330.

I go to Pocket Express click download but how do I download the program to my media card and not to the phones memory? Can that be done?

Thanks, I am a newbie to the BB, my forst one, but I love it so far!!
    06-30-08 11:34 AM
    No help on this one??
    07-01-08 08:38 AM
    Ok, I went out and bought a SanDisk 2GB card. Put it in, formatted it, moved pictures to it thru Roxio, no problem. I now want to download Handmark Pocket Express that was on my Motorola Q to my BB 8330.

I go to Pocket Express click download but how do I download the program to my media card and not to the phones memory? Can that be done?

Thanks, I am a newbie to the BB, my forst one, but I love it so far!!
    You have to install Pocket Express in your device memory. There are no applications that can run from the Media Card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 08:56 AM
    I asked a similar question a week or so ago. I was told you can't load apps to the media card without some sort of third party application. I never found out what that was, though.
    07-01-08 12:38 PM
    I asked a similar question a week or so ago. I was told you can't load apps to the media card without some sort of third party application. I never found out what that was, though.
    You can load apps to the Media Card using Aerize Card Loader. However, you cannot run them from the card. All the Aerize product allows you to do is install the app from the card, subject to some restrictions. This might be useful for an app that you ran once a month. Pocket Express is a news and information service that needs to be in memory all the time to be of any use. The folks who tried Aerize Card Loader gave it poor reviews, and I haven't seen it mentioned lately.
    07-01-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD