Hi,I'm new to BBs&to Crackberry abd I don't know if I have just made an elementary mistake or if I've got a prob with my BB, but late last night(GMT)I posted a new thread in the 83xx forum about bluetooth queries and replied to an existing thread about choosing betweeb O2 and Orange on the Carrier forum&now I discover neither are anywhere to be seen on Crackberry.I def hit the right buttons and even had the new thread come up to begin with.
    Are newbies monitored/moderated?I know on other forums I go on your first few posts are held back and checked mannually by somone before they get put online.Is that what happens on here?
    Sorry to be a pain but this has got me completely miffed.
    Cheers
    Bx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 10:30 AM
    Hmm maybe mods will jump in on this, but just my .02.....

Unless the post is made in the social users section those posts don't count... only outside of that they should, sometimes threads are merged.... also sometime if proper speaking is not used the thread can also be removedbecause of that.....

I'm sure they will jump in and give you a heads up..
    06-03-08 10:48 AM
    I this the thread your talking about....???

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/blu...queries-40326/

I searched under your profile of threads created by you and this showed up... maybe you lost it......

Hope your good to go now...
    06-03-08 10:49 AM
    Welcome 2 CB.com!
    06-04-08 03:33 AM
    Thanks yester18 that's the 1-I don't know what happened there.Probably just my BaBy addled brain being on standby as usual.Wish I'd get a blimming answer to it tho
    Ta for the welcome, I love this site and, of course, my Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD