Okay, so I know that texts dissapear when the memory gets too low, but last I checked I hadspace, then I check after some text disappear and I have 0 free space...what happened? Grr...I thought this would have more space...guess Ill have to upgrade with a card.
    04-23-07 01:57 PM
    So I ran a diagnostic, not knowing what it does, hoping it will tell me where all my file space is...and my blackberry turns off and on and there is this icon on now... Enterprise Activation. What is this??? Oh, and now I have plenty of file space!
    04-23-07 04:36 PM
    That is for using BES. It was probably just hidden before, and something you can easily hide again.

One thing that can use a large amount of your memory is leaving numerous applications open in the background. When you finish with an app, make sure you close it.
    04-23-07 10:48 PM
    i read another thread that said to check memory go to options. I did and I saw nothing that said memory. i've had 2 texts disappear today. I just put in a card for pics and there's nothing on sim because I dont' know how to put stuff on it!

So...how doI fix this????
    09-24-07 04:21 PM
    Options / status to see your memory.

Then Options / Applications to see if there is anything you can delete.
    09-24-07 07:26 PM
    ok. I did that. I have file free: 7101704bytes
    file total 55443456

Does that mean anything to anybody? I don't have anything in there besides the PIN and IMEI. and battery...so why disappearing tms?
    09-26-07 03:38 PM
    you need to get your memory up around 15mb+, my opinion.

Remove languages and junk. move pictures and media over to the SD card.
    09-26-07 03:57 PM
    Also check options in the messages then go to general options to find out how long you are keeping messages. Maybe they are aging out?
    09-26-07 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD